Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grand Theft Auto to be unveiled for the Wii 2 at E3?


One of the most amazing rumors is that Rockstar may have a development kit for the Wii 2 and they may be bringing Grand Theft Auto V to the platform. But to the good point.
Even if you’re not a fan of the series, getting the game on a Nintendo platform would be huge upgrade, as it is sells very well, and ties in with Nintendo’s rumored wish to “recapture the hardcore market.
”
But anyway, the latest nugget comes from the fellow who tweeted that the trailer video for the Wii 2 to be shown at E3 have been filmed. He’s tweeted that: 
It is my understanding that the new GTA will be unveiled at E3 in some capacity.I aslo recommend you follow him. -Jay 
If this glorious rumor is true. I doubt we’ll see a playable version, or even a trailer. I think it’ll just be a matter of Reggie starting out with defending Nintendo against the idea that Nintendo is “kiddieish,” and then segueing into a casual announcement of Grand Theft Auto V being released as a launch window title. Or maybe Rockstar’s logo will just pop up on the list of developers working with the platform. I don't know about you. But I can speak on behalf of gaming buzz society" We all want this". Cannot be any denial.

But who never know what is behind the close door at nintendo.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly I don't care if GTA is released for the Wii 2. I'm not exactly a Nintendo fanboy and am not dropping money for another system. Not until the Ps4 at least. But yeah, hardcore games for the Wii 2 is pretty kick-ass.

    -Bobamonkey5

    ReplyDelete