Thursday, May 5, 2011

PSN Still Set For This Week

We were all hoping the PSN would be back by Tuesday May 3rd, but unfortunately our dreams were crushed. Don't lose faith yet though, a message from SCEE’s Community Team Leader, MusterBuster, says some services should be back up this week.




         


            "Hey guys,
I would love to be able to give you new information, and right now there isn’t any available. 
I’m asking lots of questions but at the moment all I’m being told is that the “last update still stands” eg – Some PlayStation Network services will be restored this week
  The very second I hear anything new, it will be passed on to you. I’m also keeping a note of  your feedback throughout this outage, so keep posting it.
Much love,
MB"
I hope he's right because I want to play online again already.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment